Chances are, you’ll be entertaining in one way or another this holiday, whether it’s a big party of just some family members over for a meal.
When entertaining, I like to keep things as simple as possible, with minimal cleanup. I either serve something really easy, like tacos, or a spread of yummy appetizers and finger foods. Today, I’m sharing a yummy, easy appetizer recipe, perfect for holiday entertaining!
Guacamole Chicken Sliders
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Chicken Breasts
- Cheddar Cheese Slices
- GOODFOODS Chunky Guacamole
- Pre-heat the oven too 350 degrees
- Drizzle your chicken breasts with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through
- Once chicken has been removed from the oven, pre-heat again to 250 degrees
- Once chicken has cooled, cut in halves
- Add to to buns, and top with a slice of cheddar cheese
- Return to the oven, and bake until cheese has melted (roughly 5 minutes or less)
- Cook bacon on stovetop
- Remove chicken sliders from oven
- Top with a slice of bacon and GOODFOODS chunky guacamole
Serve and enjoy!
These are so easy and delicious! And filling too. Your guests will love them!