Chances are, you’ll be entertaining in one way or another this holiday, whether it’s a big party of just some family members over for a meal.
When entertaining, I like to keep things as simple as possible, with minimal cleanup. I either serve something really easy, like tacos, or a spread of yummy appetizers and finger foods. Today, I’m sharing a yummy, easy appetizer recipe, perfect for holiday entertaining!
Guacamole Chicken Sliders Recipe
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Chicken Breasts
- Cheddar Cheese Slices
- GOODFOODS Chunky Guacamole
- Pre-heat the oven too 350 degrees
- Drizzle your chicken breasts with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through
- Once chicken has been removed from the oven, pre-heat again to 250 degrees
- Once chicken has cooled, cut in halves
- Add to to buns, and top with a slice of cheddar cheese
- Return to the oven, and bake until cheese has melted (roughly 5 minutes or less)
- Cook bacon on stovetop
- Remove chicken sliders from oven
- Top with a slice of bacon and GOODFOODS chunky guacamole
Serve and enjoy!
These chicken sliders are so easy and delicious! And filling too. Your guests will love them!
Loving this chicken sliders recipe? Click here now for more favorite recipes!!